Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jana, you can't possibly be 1 already!!

One year ago today, I was on my way today, I was on my way to the Calvary John James Hospital in Canberra Australia. I spent a short 6 hours in labor before, at 4:01pm on the 17th, my little Jana Leigh was born!!

Jana is just a little doll!! She wakes us up early everyday. She loves to play with her drum, her little purse and her blanket is her favorite!! She knows the motions to the itsy bitsy spider and she folds her hands and babbles when her sisters pray before dinner. She can SPEED around in her walker - our toes have all taken quite a beating this past month. Her voice can out shout us all :-) Her smile lights up the room! She has Emma's eyes, Lily's cheeks, and her own very sweet personality. She loves to be held. She loves bathtime with her sisters. She loves icecream. She blows kisses and gives hugs. She has a dirty look that is one in a million. She took her first steps last month and scoots around on her bottom, just like her sisters did. (We are 0 for 3 in the crawling dept.) She is trying to feed herself and baby food is a thing of the past! She's trying hard to figure out how to get the juice out of her sippy cup. She's got a beautiful and very contagious laugh!! She has big huge blue eyes!!!
Jana Leigh, we all love you so much! We know that you are learning so much from your sisters and we can't wait to watch you as you make your special mark on the world. Always remember that God loves you and that Jesus is the best friend that you could ever have.
Happy Birthday Jan Jan!!



2 comments:

  1. Such sweet sweet girls! I can't believe that Jana is 1 already!!! Hope she had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all your girls I think that Jana has changed to most in looks over the year. I hardly recognize her in some of the newer photos you have posted on the blog. She is adorable and from your description she sounds like a little sweetie. Please give her a big birthday hug from Nana Milne. Love you guys-Nana Milne

    ReplyDelete