Thursday, May 26, 2011

"I was two and now I'm FREE!!"



















On a Sunny Spring Day in Northern Virginia on May 25, 2008, Lily Rose joined our family!! She was a sweety little baby with a very laid back disposition....oh, how that would all change!!

Lily said today, " I was 2 and now I'm 'free' !!"

Lily Rose is very unique and special. She never sits still. She never stops talking. She bounces instead of walking. She spends her days, making jokes, faces, saying funny things, making up songs and inventing elaborate stories that keep us all laughing. She loves to sing and dance, Snow White is her favorite princess because she likes when the prince gives her a kiss (hopeless romantic in the making). Her favorite color is pink. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. She knows her colors, shapes and her alphabet and is starting to learn all of her letter sounds. She is learning bible verses and new songs and her latest and greatest is "I'm in the Lord's Army" - perfect for a little Army BRAT.

Here is a great picture of what makes Lily so ..... Lily!!! :-)


















She is our little sweety - she always knows how to treat the people around her, delivering a hug or a kiss when needed, conceding a toy when someone wants it more than she does. She has the best little giggle and thinks her big sister is the best!! She has started taking gymnastics and can already do a front roll and the monkey bars, she'll start dance next month. She will be having a My Little Pony Birthday Party with a few friends next wednesday and she can't wait!!



We Love you Rosebud!! You fill our lives with so much joy and love and we are so blessed that you are our daughter. We hope and pray that God keeps that beautiful smile and laughter going so that it can bless the world around you for the rest of your life!!


Happy Birthday to You our sweet love!!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lily!!! You are too cute and I love reading how you bless your mama!

    ReplyDelete