Friday, June 25, 2010

My Dad, by Emma Moris

a little belated father's day tribute by Emma

My Dad is.....

A nice daddy
he's very kind
and I love him
and he makes me really really happy.

He's a soldier
he's a nice soldier
he works hard
and he helps us
he helps with my toys
and I love him

Daddy brushes our hair very nicely
he cuts my nails because mommy doesn't do it good
he plays Zingo with me
he plays the princess game
and he plays the elephant game with us, but it's broke
we play rock band with daddy and I like it too
he puts me to bed at night and I love his bedtime stories
he reads my God n Me with me and prays with me

He does a great job
I like to cook with him
and I like to help with him
and I really love him so much because he works so hard for me.

we have a great daddy
emma and lily and jana (typed by Emma ;-))

























He has fun with us at the playground too. He rides the teacup very fast like I like it and we laugh.
he has fun at the merry go round



















He gives me kisses



















He takes me to Australia and to fun stuff too.




1 comment: