Heather is learning that she has enough room for 3 little girls in her lap and drink her morning coffee too!!
John is learning that stopping for a story and a few giggles is more fun than he realized. (Seen here reading a puppet book called, "The Lion's Share" - Daddy's have a great "roaring voice" according to Emma.
Emma is learning how to be a real contributing member of the family....among her many new responsibilities, none so important than learning to care for her new baby sister.
And the sisters together are learning how to interact with Jana and show her the ropes.
Jana is learning to look around and explore her world
Emma and Lily are learning to share :-) Even fairy floss at a very cold 4th of July Party.
We are still learning how to properly pose for pictures......still a work in progress, I'm afraid.
Lily is learning the finer points of the playground - climbing up the slide is her goal this month!
Emma is learning to balance on the pull up bar and loves to pretend she is a gymnist!
The girlies are learning to be croc hunters - good little Aussie girls that they are.
They both LOVE hopscotch and are learning how to play for real
I love all the pictures! Your girls are so beautiful. Love the pic of Emma's face with the flags..adorable! I can't believe how big she is...I remember the baby girl and here she is growing up.
ReplyDelete