Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our busy summer....I wouldn't have it any other way


The past few weeks has my head whirling with information, memories, laughter and special moments that are pressed permanently into the scrapbook of my mind. Our little Moris family has been a VERY busy bunch these past month and we wouldn't have it any other way! I'm sitting here on a Tuesday morning feeling pretty tired and anxious for life to turn back to "normal". BUT!!!! as I think about what we've done these past few weeks, my tired spirit becomes content and happy about the family time and memories made with my girls and their great big extended family. In 5 weeks, we've been to NJ, had Illinois come to us, gone to the Outer Banks, the Urgent Care, the ER, Washington DC 3 times and spent time with Grandparents, Great Grandparents, cousins, friends and more!!! What a treat - but I must admit we are all exhausted! Bare with me - I will be sending out 4 new blogs, each highlighting our time spent each visit with family and friends! The Moris family loves visiting and having visitors and God greatly blessed us this summer with lots of each!!

Here's a picture of our family to give you a taste of our summer. Meet you at the next posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment