I want to come play in your new big pool-looks like loads of fun. I have enjoyed all your recent posts and am thrilled that Emma did so well in school and that she has settled so nicely into her new environment. Love her new haircut-makes her look so much older. Enjoy every minute of John's two week vacation. A BIG thank you to the Moris family for all of your service to our country-you are all HEROS in my book. Love-Nana Milne
I want to come play in your new big pool-looks like loads of fun. I have enjoyed all your recent posts and am thrilled that Emma did so well in school and that she has settled so nicely into her new environment. Love her new haircut-makes her look so much older. Enjoy every minute of John's two week vacation. A BIG thank you to the Moris family for all of your service to our country-you are all HEROS in my book. Love-Nana Milne
ReplyDelete