Thursday, March 11, 2010

A suprising random moment with Emma

Probably nothing........

I spent the morning with Emma at her preschool - SOOO much fun!

Emma says, "Mommy, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Ky."

(as in a scene in the popular TV show, The Office, I wished I had an a cameraman to look up at in shock!)

Mommy says, "Your what? Did you call Ky your boyfriend?"

"Yes. Well, he is a boy and he is my friend." (relief)....... "and I do love him" (:-(())

One of the few times in my life, I had no idea what to say. So all I said was, "Hi Ky, it's nice to meet you."

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Did you follow it with "you touch my daughter and I will kill you?" Or maybe that would have come on a little too strong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it is anything to start an international incident over just yet but I think that next time you meet up with Ky you should make sure to have John with you just so he has a visual of just how big Emma's daddy is. : ) And so it begins..... Love-Nana Milne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT A MINUTE!!! You go show Ky a picture of James and let him know that Emma is spoken for already.

    ReplyDelete