At our house, the girls and I frequently enjoy listening to song called, "Heart to Change the World." It has become very relevent to our lives and it's a great way to have the girls begin to understand the impact they each can have in the lives of others, literally, all over the world. The lyrics:
You and I've got to have a heart to change the world
Let the song start to sing in every boy and girl
Start to share, start to care
From a heart of love
Let the World know that Jesus loves them
Emma served lemonade with great manners and a pretty smile to every person who walked by. There were all different people, many of whom were dressed in clothing native to their own country. Emma treated each person with kindness and respect. She offered her service with a happy heart. She respresented the love of Jesus well.
I love that God is building within her a "Heart to Change the World"
Emma we love you and we're so proud of the great example you set for your little sister, for us and for those around you!
WOO HOO!!! Great job Emma! Maci loves the face painting & asked if she could come over & play? She even went so far as saying "I'd wear my flag shirt too!" LOL
ReplyDelete