Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a fun day to be Emma's Mom!!

Today was such a fun day!! I got to spend the day celebrating this fun little sweety named Emma Grace!! We spent the morning together at her preschool where they had a little concert for us and a great little snack and playtime! It was just Mommy and Emma as Lily spent the morning with a good friend! I've included a few pictures and two video clips from our time together. The best part was the little cook book we were given. It was filled with "recipes" by the kids, written in their own words....here is what Emma's said:
"Hot Dogs, By Emma Moris"
You get them from the refrigerator. You cook it like this and then put cheese on it. Then it goes into the oven and cooks and cooks and cooks. Then it goes on a plate and you eat it with a fork and ketchup. I couldn't love anything more!! Except her of course!! The other great part of that story is that I made a cookbook when I was in Kindergarten....I have a sneaking suspicion that my recipe was Hot Dogs too! I'll keep you posted on that - gotta get my dad to dig it out of the Hope Chest! (there is another note below, so keep scrolling down!)

She's just soooo much fun!!!


Look how she's learning to write her name!






With her friends Bridget and Emma Jean!








This song is called Candy Man, Salty Dog! It's hilarious and Emma LOVES it!




This song made me cry!
Also, today Emma and I got to play beauty shop - she had her Ballet pictures today - we got to put her hair in a bun and put make up on! We had so much fun doing that together - Lily was taking a nap so it was just us have some fun time together - made me think that she's just growing up way too fast. My sweet little Emma Grace!!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! so big! and please tell emma that i would love one of her hot dogs . . . mmm, mmm, good! xo

    ReplyDelete