Sunday, December 16, 2012
December Recitals
The one thing exciting about early December for me is watching my darlings celebrate their hard work in recitals! They are both lovely little dancers - I regret the choice to be a dance mom this year as I have no video of their sweet dances. Lily danced to the Frank Sinatra song, "Love" and the Popular Song, "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". Emma danced to a beautiful Classical Brahams piece. Girls, you are so beautiful and so talented and I was so proud to watch you dance. Love you both so much!
Emma just completed her first year of Piano lessons. She's worked very hard and I am so proud of her!! She loves her teacher, Ms. Marah and she seems to be a natural at performing for an audience! She played Frosty the Snowman and Lightly Row. Emma, you did such a great job!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment