Wow...here I am blogging now. Like I needed one more reason to be on the computer and not do my housework!!! I sit here thinking about what life will be like this time next year as I blog to you from Canberra, Australia! Wow - I can hardly wrap my mind around it! But, God has placed John, I and the girls on an incredible journey and I look forward to using our blog to keep you all up to speed on our adventures. What's new here you may ask? Well, yesterday, Emma and I made green eggs and ham to kick off her Reach for the Stars reading challenge and last week, Lily said her first word!! Life couldn't be better for us these days and we look forward to sharing our special moments with ya!
We are super excited that you have started a blog so that we can keep track of the Moris family as we move and then of course as you move. I can "hear" your voice as I read your words which just makes me smile. We will look forward to following your adventures as God leads your way. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteLily is so much smarter than Landon! Hope that's o.k. with her in regards to any future relationship. ;)
ReplyDelete